Sunday, March 25, 2012

81; A Seance in the Dark













Top: JC Penny • Skirt: Pacsun • Creeps: eBay • Scarf: Fanneuil Hall, Boston • Necklace: birthday gift (try eBay) • Skull bracelet: Waloosi's, N. Leominster • Other bracelet: ShopWasteland.com • Belt: Delia's • Earrings: vintage






Firstly, thank you guys so much for your wonderful support for SOULMATES! As I type this, I've sold three pieces -- more than I had figured! I'm going to keep working on new pieces and designs, and perhaps even a discount code for you readers! I think I can afford that for you guys, especially if I keep selling stuff. You're more than welcome to help spread the word about the shop; here's a few ways:




My hair's almost not blue-green anymore! I've actually recently bleached it again, and it's sooo white now. It's actually kinda weird seeing it back to this colour after over a month. I'm thinking I'll keep it blonde until I have to do my roots, and then I'll Kool-Aid it again. I've bought packets of Orange and Strawberry, and Kathryn says she wants to see me with pink hair. Well, I've always wanted pink hair, so that's probably the colour you'll see me with next!

Also, you can totally see my mis-matched socks three photos up from here. Well, sometimes, a girl just can't find a matching black sock.

I keep getting fashion block, you guys. I've bought some stuff recently, and can't figure out how to wear any of 'em. Then I look at my existing pieces and go, "eugh," and struggle through finding a decent outfit. Perhaps it's partially due to the weather: it was really freaking warm, but it's getting back to chilly. Below fifty for the most of the next week? Are you kidding me, Massachusetts? You tease.



Also, title reference:



At twelve o'clock-a meeting round the table for a seance in the dark
With voices out of nowhere put on specially by the children for a lark

17 comments:

  1. This is SUCH a perfect spring / summer look...it's breezy and loose, but also edgy and boho-chic. I love it. Plus, the photography here is gorgeous. You look stunning!

    <3 Samantha
    http://www.nerdysam.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh such a lovely outfit-the headscarf and red lipstick are perfect :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such fab, unique style and a great eye. I love seeing how you pull things together (jewelry jealousy right here!) Speaking of jewelry, major kudos for Soul Mates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol if you didn't mention the mismatched socks I wouldn't have noticed.. but you know.. I dig it, I saw a girl today wearing mismatched ones which were way move obvious than yours, and I dug it, so I dig the lil subliminal mismatched sockage.

    soul mates rocks, so much.

    you are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit! And your makeup is so cool.

    Also, I don't believe in matching socks and haven't matched my socks in close to ten years so you're okay in my book. :)

    P.S. Thanks again for the earrings!! I love them so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dark lipstick. Yay! Creepers! Double yay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This whole outfit makes so much sense to me - and the background is perfect! You rock) and you`re an Aquarius~~~ I am in love with your header)

    >'.'<

    ReplyDelete
  8. Something about this outfit is particularly gorgeous. If this is you with a fashion block, I am very envious.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the look of a plain black maxi skirt paired with layered jewellery. Anyone can easily throw one on and still look amazing. I love this outfit! I could definitely see myself wearing it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the colors, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. always love a gypsy witch look :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think the blue hair would've looked cool with this outfit, but looking forward to the pink!! Love the hippy 90's mix xx

    http://katiecalledmelucifer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just looked at SOULMATES and I am totally smitten! such good work

    ReplyDelete
  14. That sweater is so fab! I also never match my socks, its whatevaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great photos !! Creepers !! ♥ xxxxxx xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this look, very gothic romance. That necklace is amazing too! You would look sick with pink hair. Mine fades so fast- I so wish I could have silvery blonde hair. But it would probably fall out if I bleached it that much!

    Gonna check out your store now, congrats!

    Beneath the Glass

    ReplyDelete
  17. Uhhhh can't wait for the pink hair! You look gorgeous. Seriously. With your light skin and hair, that lipstick looks amazing! I really like this! You never cease to amaze! I'm glad soulmates is going well, too!

    ReplyDelete